How to Customize Your Chat Background and Themes on Telegram
Telegram is not just a safe messaging app with good privacy policies, it is also a fun app to use. Like other texting apps, Telegram also allows its users to customize the looks of the app. With the themes, backgrounds, and custom stickers available in the app we can make the interface look more colorful and engaging. Follow this post to explore the customization options available on Telegram.
Update your Telegram app to the latest version to enjoy the flawless performance and new features that make the app more interesting.
How to set a new theme on Telegram
- Open the Telegram app on your device.
- Select the Hamburger icon (Menu) inside the app.
- Select “Settings” from the list of options.
- On the next page, select “Chat Settings”.
After selecting this option, you can customize almost all the app chat designs possible. Continue to change background, theme and more.
- Find “Change Chat Background” and tap on it.
- You will be shown a number of options, including animation, multi-colored, and gradient wallpapers. Surf through it and choose your Chat Background.
- Finally, tap on “Set Background” to fix the Background.
If you want additional options on colors and themes, tap on the search bar and you will see different options of color, choose one. Type what you want on your background in the search bar and you will be shown the specific themes that match to what you typed.
- In the Chat Settings menu, select “Color Themes” to change the looks of the whole app.
- Select the theme you prefer from the options. Classic, Day, Dark, Night, and so on.
By scrolling down you can find more chat settings that can be customized to make the app look more trendy and vibrant. Some of the cool features that you can enable are Animations, Large Emoji, Raise to Speak, Stickers and Masks, and etc.
Telegram is already gaining a lot of audiences recently. These kinds of cool features can scale up the app and it will not be a surprise if Telegram becomes the most popular messaging app in the future.