This low priced Xiaomi smartwatch lasts for 4 months per charge and works with iPhones or Androids
This Xiaomi smartwatch will last for 4 months per charge, with the standby time of 45days.
When it comes about the Smartwatch, everyone might think the Apple Watch – Which is the most popular smartwatch on the planet. To be true it’s definitely not a perfect one. Apart from software bugs that arise on Apple devices, People also have much more complaints about it, and one of the biggest ones seems to be the device’s battery life. You can use the Apple watch for maximum 2 days without recharging it, That too if you use it for notifications only.
Here comes the Xiaomi Amazfit Bip Smartwatch with GPS priced 80$ in US, Which offers FOUR MONTHS of battery life without recharging, if you use it for notifications. If you want to use more of the features like GPS tracking for your runs though, the battery won’t last quite that long — only about 45 days.
Key features listed :
- Features: Pedometer Sports Heart Rate Monitor, Waterproof GPS Compass, Sleep monitoring: Carefully monitors your quality of sleep.
- Heart Rate Monitor: The Contact of the monitor is on the back of the watch, take care of your health at any time and in any place.
- Bluetooth: connected with the mobile application, Stable, Quick and super low power consumption.
- Supported operating systems: Android, iOS.
- Fitness and wellness: Calendar sedentary reminder call reminder alarm sleep monitor.
- 1.28 inch with 2.5d Corning Gorilla Glass Screen: The best appropriate screen size with high definition image that gives you a great experience.
- Charging Time: About 2.5hour
- Standby time: About 45 days
Link to buy
[amazon_link asins=’B078HL7FYD’ template=’smartzozus’ store=’smartzoz-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’de1ca29b-16cf-11e8-8f4d-01c835c97a00′]